The United Kingdom Antarctic Heritage Trust’s outreach team creates events and delivers exciting news and feature stories to the national and regional newspapers, TV and radio, and online media.
Our small but dedicated outreach team offers a service to journalists who are looking for information about the Trust - our events and our mission: to conserve historic Antarctic buildings and artefacts. We can provide you with comments, statistics, interviews, and case studies for your features or news stories. Below you will also find our downloadable 20th Anniversary brochure and Britain's Antarctic Heritage booklet.
Penguin Post Office Media Pack
The pack contains information about the documentary ‘Penguin Post Office’, screened on BBC2 on Thursday 24 July 2014 at 20:00, and the BBC Radio4 5-part series broadcast 1st - 5th September at 13:45. Penguin Post Office will also be aired in the US on PBS on Wednesday 28 January 2015.
- Penguin Post Office media pack welcome
- Antarctic British Base 'A' star of PBS Natural World Series documentary Press Release
- Antarctic British Base ‘A’ star of BBC Natural World Documentary Press Release
- Our history at Port Lockroy - home of the Penguin Post Office
- Our key partners
- What are the Penguin Post Office documentaries all about?
- Ways for the public to support us and join us
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office/British Antarctic Territory Q&A
- Penguin Post Office photo library
- BBC Radio4 'Penguin Post Office' press release
If you would like further information or interviews to supplement this media pack, please do not hesitate to contact the Trust’s outreach team.
Please contact us at:
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 355049
Write: UK Antarctic Heritage Trust, High Cross, Madingley Road, Cambridge, CB3 0ET, UK
All of the images we supply are free to use provided you credit us, ‘UKAHT’.